Five Best Fishing Resorts in Costa Rica
- Los Suenos Resort and Marina in Jaco is World famous and is conveniently located. Jaco is on one of the most visited beaches of Costa Rica. The marina is a good size with slips for over 200 boats. With a large number of boats in the marina and luxury accommodations it is one of the top destinations in country for fishing excursions. There is plenty of nightlife in Jaco during the evenings should you feel like venturing out on the town. Many excursions are also available to the surrounding areas. The private condos are well appointed and there are plenty of amenities on site such as swimming pools, a spa, and numerous restaurants. There is also a golf course on site should you want to tee off.
2. The Zancudo Lodge located in the Golfo Dulce was recently renovated a few years back and is now a more upscale version of the previous establishment. Arrival is usually via boat about a 15 minute ride from Golfito. The lodge is now very nicely appointed and has been upgraded in style by the new owners from San Fransisco. A fleet of 15 boats await you for a fishing experience of a lifetime. Too much fishing and you are free to borrow a kayak or surfboard to spend the day out on the water. And the on site restaurant and food at this lodge are top notch. One of our favorite lodges down here.
3. Crocodile Bay Lodge is set on 44 jungle acres in the beautiful and environmentally diverse Osa Peninsula. Known for it’s World class inshore and offshore fishing this is a resort and experience not to be missed. Ir conditioned rooms in the middle of the jungle await you with numerous eco-tours to choose from during your downtime. With an on-site spa, and amenities such as a swimming pool and on location restaurant serving fresh locally caught fish this is a favorite among anglers worldwide.
4. Silver King Lodge located in Barra del Colorado on the Northern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. If snook or tarpon are what you seek this is where you will find them. Located in the second largest rainforest preserve in Central America the region is still wild and pristine. Numerous swampy areas, rivers, and mangroves make this a region rich in fish. The lodge has a swimming pool, air conditioned rooms, and a restaurant serving local dishes.
5. Rio Parismina Lodge offers some of the finest tarpon fishing in the World. Built on 50 beautiful acres of rainforest on the Parismina River this is an excellent choice for novice as well as seasoned vets. Right offshore there is a reef which abounds with fish if you catch one too many tarpon. With four IGFA records at this lodge this is not a tall tale. With nice rooms, a jacuzzi and pool, and great service this is another of our favorite fishing resorts here in Costa Rica.
Originally posted 2016-08-24 01:57:52. Republished by Blog Post Promoter